Thursday, May 5, 2016

TRAVEL! Murals of Venice

I travel to the west coast quite often. I have family in Venice, California and feel amazingly privileged to vacation in such a picturesque locale. I have always wanted to roam around and photograph all the amazing murals along the beach from Venice to Santa Monica. I took a day to wander around with my camera capturing as much as I could quickly realizing that it could not be accomplished in just one day. There is art at every turn, down alleys, on garage doors, filling walls and patios and doorways. Whole sides of houses have bee covered in art no matter where you walk throughout the city. I made a mental note everywhere I drove or walked to return and explore different neighborhoods. Hopefully I'll be back this summer for more art adventures.


















No comments:

Post a Comment